Comprehensive Metrics Driven Marketing
After Gael Breton’s Webinar about creative white hat link building (which was absolutely fantastic), we wanted to make sure that the next serpIQ webinar would be something special. Gael’s talk featured a lot of specific tactics and strategies for building links…but without a framework to plug those tactics into, they tend to get a little overwhelming.
As luck would have it, the next guest in the pipeline for serpIQ webinars was Samuel Woods of Stimulead. He reached out to us about a month back with awesome feedback on serpIQ and also mentioned he’d be willing to come on and talk with us about the 30,000 foot view of marketing online. This was exactly what we were looking for after Gael’s specific tactics-based talk, so we set it up. On December 6, 2012 we talked for 1.5 hours with Sam and fielded questions from the audience. To put it bluntly…Sam’s talk was #@%#ing amazing.
Who is Samuel Woods
Samuel has over 10 years of experience working in various industries online, and two years directly working for businesses of all sizes improve their digital marketing channels.Samuel takes a systems approach to digital marketing and is particularly strong at combining many different metrics, traffic channels, and techniques into one comprehensive and structured marketing system.
Connect with Samuel
If you’re interested in the webinar, you can watch it below!
Sam gives more of a philosophical or framework-based talk here, but he does mention some key resources that are necessary to put this framework into action. He was gracious enough to send us a list of his favorite resources, which we’ve listed below. You can also download Sam’s slide deck by clicking here.
Google Analytics Resources
- The Perfect Google Analytics Dashboard
- The Practical Guide To Google Analytics Advanced Segments
- How to Find Out Which Online Marketing Strategy Drives the Best Traffic (Advanced Segments)
- How to Get Actionable Data Out of Google Analytics (Goals & Funnels)
- 4 Google Analytics Goal Types That Are Critical To Your Business
- Event Tracking 101 For Google Analytics
Site Structure and Flow
- Screaming Frog Tool
- The Pillars Of Strategic SEO & A Primer On Website Design
- Everything You Need To Know About SEO Web Structure & Internal Links
- Getting Site Architecture Right
Thanks for Tuning In!
We hope you enjoyed the webinar. We at serpIQ love talking to guys like Samuel who are so willing to give away information and help out the online marketing community. If you have any questions for Sam or suggestions for future webinars, feel free to leave us a comment!